Sunday, July 24, 2011

Nakkefestival...

That has got to be one of the cosiest festivals around! So despite the awful weather the facts remain that: Some girls actually danced to "A Night in Monte Carlo"!? / Mikkel's son, Vito, was on stage during the last few songs / We played Arab Strap's "Afternoon Soaps" as the last song, and it won't be the last time we do that, damn, I love that one (oh, and I hope that the girl who had a date while we played had a good time, too :-)). After the concert we had a few beers and white russians (VERY cheap) and just hung out with the other festivalgoers in a tent while the rain was pouring down. And I'm thinking that this might be the reason why I've been rather tired and slightly ill since :-). So tired that I haven't been able to do much apart from reading and watching the tv. And this kinda bizarre yet cool video by Orca Team (I very much like the song, sorta twangy stuff meeting new wave, Beat Happening-style):




No comments: